View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-05-03, 18:51

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 198.3/178.7/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 29%
Talking Size 12 jeans!!!

I was cleaning up my spare room and found some size 12 jeans that I haven't been able to wear in probably 6 months. I've noticed that my size 16 jeans have been a bit loose lately. They're loose in the legs and behind especially, but still snug in the waist - but not as snug as they used to be. So when I found these size 12 jeans, I thought, well, I'll just see how far up I can put them. Last time I had tried I got them up to about my thighs and that was it. Well, I have put these suckers on and was even able to zip and button em!!!! They fit nicely in my legs, thighs, and behind. They are still more snug than I'd like, but I can't believe I can actually button AND zip them. I'm even sitting down in them right now and they're not really uncomfortable. Of course, I don't think I'd be able to wear them for a whole day's work, but I'm just so happy!!!! This is the best test to know that this WOE works! I am definitely sticking with my Atkins and heading more towards my initial goal of 185, and ultimate goal of 135.

Sponsored Links