View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Mar-05-03, 13:32

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%

Hi! I am so sorry about the piriformis acting up. I used to work with a woman who suffered from the same thing, and I mean suffer. There were days she couldn't even leave the house it was so bad. So I definately know what you are talking about, and I am so sorry you are feeling bad. I have lost touch with her, but the last I knew, she found no relief. Wish I knew of a magic cure.

I can't believe your husband thinks fibromyalgia is "all in our heads". Typical male. I am not sure what my husband thinks, some days I think he thinks I am nuts, others he is very sympathetic. He does help out quite a bit, and is very involved with both our kids, so I am lucky, I know. We do butt heads alot, because now that I am home all day, sometimes I think he is under the impression that I work for him. One day I screamed at him "Listen, buddy, this is NOT a corporation, and you are not the CEO, so shut up. This is a team, and you are not being a good team player!" He really took me seriously that time, but I have to keep reminding him, and that is aggravating.

Don't feel bad about venting, you should vent. It is very important to get it out of your system. And this is a great forum to vent. I for one am always ready to listen, and so are alot of others, so keep venting! Better to vent than to explode!

Hope you feel better soon!!!

-Jess