View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Mar-05-03, 11:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 250/195/112
BF:
Progress: 40%

Hi...great thread!!! ....This is probably my...hmmmm...third or fourth time...I think the biggest difference this time is the mindset....(I am more successfull this time)....plus the amount of information and products available are really incredible!!!....also...i decided to have *fun* this time to make it WOL and make it an adventure for life etc etc....thats not to say that I havent had my moments...I swear I had one day....(laughs at self)....where I could see only the 300 lb woman....(287 was my highest weight ever)....was bawling like a baby...BF didnt know what to do....*lol*...but this time when i get the cravings etc...and yes i KNOW i am a food addict just like the alcoholic/drug addict....two things i do....first think in terms of what is the LC equivalent...and is this food stuff i want really WORTH IT...and the answer is always always NO...of course sometimes i come away feeling drained and exhausted cause it is a battle but i always know how much better i will feel...YIKES...back to original question... ...this time is better for me because of maturity..stregnth...positive and openmindedness....