View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 19:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 120/111/108
BF:
Progress: 75%
Talking Two weeks I guess I'm here to stay!

Hello,
I had better introduce myself since I've been doing the Atkins diet for two weeks exactly now and I believe I'm here to stay! I've lost 5 lbs, which is not as much as some of the others, but I'm pretty happy with that. I didn't have as much to lose. I did need to be doing this WOE though because I had been feeling so sluggish and foogy for a few years. I suppose due to the low fat high carb type of eating that Iwas trying to do, but eventually eating mostly junk.

I am a mommy and a part time preschool teacher. This energy has been what I have been needing for years now! I always wondered how people got so much done, because it was such an effort for me to do even the smallest task!

I actually am enjoying the diet! Bacon, Cheese, Red Meat, Cream are all things that I would have NEVER eaten on the low fat type diet! I am thrilled to find out how great fat really tastes! Plus my fingernails are growing!

I have been reading your posts all over the boards and am really enjoying the information, stories and comraderie (did I spell that right?).

DEB
Sponsored Links