#12   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 16:17
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Hi Sandra,

I must try that with my oatmeal, although I must admit that it was pretty good even by itself, I love hot cereal though.

As far as the chinese meal, I don't think the little bit of starch in the sauce is really that much of a problem, the recipe I saw in the New Glucose Revoultion (Spans favorite book) used a tbsp. in a recipe and it rated the whole recipe low on the GI

That sounds like a great program, I think this GI is really going to catch on. There have been quite a few questions about it at other places on the forum. It would be nice to have a few more people here

I weighed myself this morning and - before I tell you - first you have to know that I gained 2lbs on Atkins!!!!! so today I weighed myself and I am now 1lb below my starting on Atkins weight - so actually its 3lbs in a few days. However I found I fluctuated so much on Atkins that its hard to say whether the 2lbs I appearead to have gained were a real gain or just one of the weird fluctuations atkins seems to cause. So to be fair I will say it appears only to be a 1 pound loss. I haven't been weighing daily anymore (verrry hard not to) but I can tell I'm not fluctating by 2-3 pounds a day anymore there is so much fluid loss involved in Atkins - I think it really sets people up for a disapointment as if you lose all that fluid, then the least little bit of sodium seems to cause a huge retention.

I havent had dinner yet but I'll tell you my menu for today
(made 2 soups this am yum)

Early am - about 20 green grapes
Breakfast - 2servings All Bran/skim milk
Lunch - Huge serving -probably about 4 cups of Black Bean and Roasted Pepper Soup
Supper will be - cream of leek soup, rotisseried chicken, brussel sprouts and asparagus.
I got the recipe from a revue of Montignac and a couple of others if the soup is good I'll post the recipe up here.

I am so much happier eating this way than mainly all protein