#1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 15:02

Plan: Vegetarian Low GI
Stats: 188/179.8/125 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default LCing - the second/third/etc. time around

Hi all,
I was just wanting some opinions/experiences on this. I've been LCing since Jan 2002 off and on. It worked pretty well the first time around (until the end of last year) then I went off for a few months because of family stress. I came back on GO Diet the end of Jan of this year and so far I'm very pleased with the results. IT seems LCing is working even better for me the second time around. I literally feel like my cravings have been totally reduced and I can even incorporate LC sweets and not have triggers. Also, even though I don't weigh myself I do measure myself and I see in my clothes that the weight is really going down pretty steadily (and the first month I had a pretty big weight loss, about 2 1/2 inches in the waist which is very rare for me because I've made my body stubborn with 20+ years of yo-yo dieting ).

So I'm just wondering if for anyone who has been off LCing for a time and then came back on - did you find it worked better for you the second/third/etc. time you went on it? I'm not just talking about weight only, but other health issues, energy, cravings, etc.

Tam
Sponsored Links