#7   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 14:24
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Quote:
I'll begin to have terrible cravings for oatmeal, barley, and yogurt. Sugar is not an issue for me. I can take it or leave it.

You might enjoy the Montignac Method, I have only been doing if for a few days not but I love it, it has all the foods I am accustomed to eating but there are some specific rules to follow about what to eat with what and some things are not allowed until the weight loss phase is over.

Sample day - breakfast oatmeal/skim milk/yogurt

or eggs,ham,mushrooms,tomatoes

lunch -hearty bean and lentil soup/salad or chicken/green/vegetable/salad

supper similar to lunch or a carb choice beans/legumes/pasta

the meals are either protein with very low index carbs
or low index carbs with very low index carbs

fat is limited but not illegal, full fat cheese is allowed but should be eaten by itself (no bread/ crackers at end of meal)

fruit is allowed but should be eaten 30 minutes before a meal unless it is dried or cooked

no sugar or sweetners are allowed exept for fructose - although some people still seem to use some aspartame products.

You choose your foods by looking at the glycemic index to find out what the counts are if they are low/med/high. This sounds a bit complicated I know but once you start its really quite simple.

The carbohydrates eaten are basically all natural, unrefined/grains,vegetables,fruits,

There is a lot more too it than I have explained there is a board for Montignac on the drop down menus