View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 14:03

Plan: atkins
Stats: 155/175/135 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: -100%

I've been there so many times...

I've been on the last 15 lbs since December. Get on plan, lose 5 lbs, get off, gain 2, get back on...

The process is frustrating but looking back I realise that I've been trending downward overall, so what if it does not go smoothly? As long as it goes I'm happy.

Also you must recognize that the last few lbs are HELL to get rid of. Your body will hold on to those for dear life. It's a test of wills, your mind against your body, which is stronger?

Re cravings, I'm a huge carb addict and have no willpower. I find that eating constantly helps. I have meat & veg for breakfast, meat or nuts mid-moning, more meat & veg for lunch, meat in the afternon and meat in the evening. After a few days I'm so sick of meat that it's pretty easy for me to do a juice fast. After a break of a day or two, I'm ready for induction again.

Also, the recipes section should have gobs of low carb sweet treats. Eat like you mean it!

Finally, I am bone lazy. I bought Bodyflex a few years ago and swear by it. I combine the BF breathing with Yoga poses. 15 mins per day, three days per week yields noticeable results.

Drop me a line, let me know where you go from here.