View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 13:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/202/161
BF:
Progress: 21%
Unhappy HELP!! I have eaten over 240 Carbs today

Hi Everyone...hope you have all had a good day.

I on the other hand am a disgrace to the NO CARBS diet, as I felt weak today and ate over 250 of the blighters.

Let me give you a bit of background info...I am currently buying my dream house. Well that's what is supposed to be happening, but the sale of my current property has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. We sold it the first time round just before Christmas, but unfortunately the sale fell through. We nearly lost our dream house, but luckily we sold it again the same week. It has all been going nicely and we had hoped to be moving in in about two weeks. Anyway...I recieved a call today to say that our buyers are having troubles with their mortgage. To cut a long story short, this sale might fall through as well, meaning that this time we will lose the house.

OK...that was bad enough, but to top the lot my boss was in the fowlest of moods today and I found it all too much. I stopped at the shop at around 3.30pm and I brought... two packets of crisps ( potato chips ) three bars of chocolate ( and I am not even a chocolate person ) a tuna and sweetcorn soft roll ( bagette sized ) and a bottle of orange squash.

I felt bad eating it all, but I finished the lot!! Then in no more than 15 minutes I fely really ill...dizzy, headache, weak and the colour drained from my face. My colleagues commented on hoe pale I looked. Is this normal when you fall off the wagon and can I repair the damage I have done.

I feel so ashamed. please help

Lisa JJ xxxxx
Sponsored Links