View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 13:21

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 271/217/186 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress: 64%

Hi, Lisa

That seems like a challenging set of exercises to me.

I am going to list several of them, and try adding in a couple to my own circuit. I need some variation and new challenges.

I already use dumbbells for triceps excercise behind my head, and for flyaways. I do some form of most of the others, but use the long bar method, because I have always found it easier to maintain form with a long bar.

And I use an easy curl bar for biceps curls, for the same reason. Very easy to lose form on curls with the dumbbells, at least for me.

But, I really like the dumbbell push ups shown here, and I am going to start trying that once or twice a day. Hope it works out all right with my round weights!! heh,

The source I use for my weight lifting exercises is "Getting Stronger" by Bill Pearl. I think it has pictures of virtually every weight lifting exercise known to man, and has routines specifically for individual sports, and for different groups of people. (Like the elderly!)

I focus on the skiing and wrestling routines.

Trying something new is a great way to focus your attention, and move on to new heights, uh, I mean lows!

Keep on, keepn' on!