View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 13:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/202/161
BF:
Progress: 21%
Talking Thanks Hymntonink

Thanks for your words of support, but I feel I have been REALLY REALLY bad today

I had a really bad day at work and I am in the middle of buying and selling a house ( which by the way has been a complete nightmare ). The sale has fallen through once already and I had a call today to say that the current sale might do the same. Meaning we will lose our dream house and dream garden for my cute lil puppy.

Anyways to top the lot my boss was in a fowl mood today, which got to me and...I am almost to embarrassed to type this... I had two packets of crisps, three chocolate bars ( I am not even a chocolate person), a tuna and sweetcorn soft roll (Bagette size) and a bottle of orange squash. I estimate a total of around 250 carbs in 45 minutes.

While I was eating it I felt bad, but I still did it...and I finished em all off!!!! BUT...in 15 minutes I felt ill. My friends said I looked pale and I felt washed out and dizzy. I was shaking inside and felt very ashamed.

Is it usual to feel this way when you fall off the wagon. I am starting again tomorrow and I am done eating for today.
Sorry to go on and on, but I thought it would be easier to understand why I think I had committed this terrible crime.

Thanks Again for your help and I must say you look great!!!! You are a very pretty lady (p.s I am a girl too...that was not a line lol )

Lisa JJ