#7   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 12:31
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

Jenn,
It seems like some type of lowcarb will be good for you because of the hypoglycemia.

I personally believe the word perfect should be outlawed. Noone does the plan perfectly, I think you can start where you are and take baby steps to learning how to work the plan for your body. It seems like your body wants more carbs, so why not give it more. I did induction and had 40 carbs per day. It slowed my weight loss but it has become easier for me to now eat 20 carbs a day. This isn't really the "atkins" plan its the Nancy plan. What's wrong with that? Right now I'm trying eating around 20 for 3-4 days, lose 2 pounds than up my carbs to 50ish to maintain the rest of the week. I'm eating 1700 calories a day, on ww I would be at 1200 and lose maybe a pound a week. If you like structure there are other higher carb plans. They didn't work for me, at a certain point higher carbs turn on my uncontrollable cravings, but they may be great for you. Or you can try cutting out the candy, bread, corn, potatoes, pasta, rice and see if you'll lose that way.

HTH nancy