View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 12:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 125/122/110
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default response to a few things you said

First of all the gym thing: I TOTALLY know how you feel, I used to go all the time and I just got burned out. So what I did is I took time off from the gym and started doing more outside. I started running, taking my dog on long walks, doing yard work, etc. If you can't do things outside, is there a place to play raquet ball where you live? I enjoy that, too. You wanna know the best thing I ever did to get myself modivated to exercise? I bought an MP3 player. No joke, there is nothing more modivating than listening to music if you ask me. Especially if you feel you are slipping into depression, you really need the physiological benefits of exercise. Do yourself a favor and get out there!
On another topic, just wondering how you lost 20lbs w/out getting through induction? WW always left me starving, too. Have you tried having some fatty protien before allowing yourself to "cheat"? BTW, its never too late to get back on track so yes, if you want to start induction today then do it! Most people say that if you really stay on track w/ induction, it only takes 1-2 weeks for those horrible cravings to go away. Why don't you just promise yourself that you will hang in there for 7 days (to break the 5 day cycle)? And then just take it day by day.
Last, I'd like to say:
Put the spoon down slowly and step away from the peanut butter.
Good luck to you