View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 11:55
Registered Member

Plan: general low carbs/atkins/
Stats: 167/152/139 Female 5'8''
BF:I'm/fat/again
Progress: 54%
Unhappy I'm tired of doing this...weight watchers next?

I'm really feeling like i'm done with this. I cant even manage to stay on induction for more than 5 days. I always have a bing, before my two weeks are up.

I really just dont know how to be moderate. I'm either eating such little carbs that i'm exhausted, or i want a banana split. Mind you, i've always had a sweet tooth,but i've never EVER had cravings like I do when i'm low carbing. I just think about all the foods i cant have and it drives me up the wall.

So i was wondering if i could loose my last 15 lbs. on Weight Watchers, but that sucks too bc i remember being NOTHING but hungery on that diet. I'm HYPOGLYCEMIC so thats not even an option to be hungery that is, bc i will most definitely pass out if i starve myself.

- I just want the strength to stay on this road and succeed.

- I want the strength to refuse sugar temptations

- I want to lose 15 more lbs.

- I want to stop whining about it and do it.

Crap! I just had half and apple and peanut butter (my favorite thing to eat ever hands down) is that going to set me back if i try to start induction today?

Oh yeah, i have no will to go the gym anymore either, i used to go 6 days a week....you know what, i think i'm dipping back into depression now that i think about it.

Its weird, when you type it out and look at your admitting statement. I dont want to go the dark place any more.....Help.

Jenn
Sponsored Links