Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 11:32
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/173/150 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:40.4+/37.1/ ?
Progress: 65%
Talking Great info back... thanks!!

Wow and thanks everyone!!!!
I went to bed last night wondering what was the problem here.. thinking that maybe my body wasn't really "the kind" that was losing fat, just ... well I don't know ..27 pounds of water or something??? Then, I wole up this am to all your fun and informative comments!! Better than the tooth fairy arriving in the night!!!
I appreciate and love YOUR not noticing stories!! 70 pounds and no comments!!! Well... I think many of your suggestions and suspicions are right on... afraid to comment and be wrong, don't want to draw attention to my weight, and the brain just being on vacation most of the time.. ha!
Reminded me of my 10 year old daughter this morning as well... she was very upset (new for her) because some of her little hairs were fuzzing out around her braids and not 100% smoothly tucked in. It was the type of thing NO ONE in the universe would have noticed but her! I was tempted to laugh and scream, "Those tiny hairs??!! Heck, no one has noticed 27 1 pound boxes of butter disappearring off my body, so I doubt they will notice three microsocpic hairs on you!!!" I used restraint however and simply suggested that if she felt uncomfortable, she could redo the braids, although I saw nothing unusual about them and thought she looked wonderful, etc...
I think the idea of getting some new clothes will help, both me and my new "look". Am also waiting for the cooler weather to pass and also another 5 pounds or so as my old ones are still wearable and comfortable (being looser!). So, thanks for those helpful suggestions too...
and a BIG thanks to the person (sorry I don't know how to get back into the thread and retrieve your name while I'm responding), but you who said you read the stats on the forum and havee noticed!!! tee hee and thanks!!
OK Thanks again... I am now fine with no one noticing because it seems to be qute a common experience and not just me looking no different after all!
Cheers,