Old Tue, Mar-04-03, 00:21

Plan: Zone
Stats: 151/129/128 Female 5'4"
BF:17.5%
Progress: 96%
Default Re: I got some resistance stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by Shelley J
I got some resistance rings, 2 a larger size and 2 a smaller size. I also got a resistance tube - which is a straight piece with two handles on either side. Also, I got an ab workout DVD.

That's a great start. There are dozens of exercises to challenge your muscles that can be done with those tools.

Quote:
Re: the rubber tubes etc. how will I know the correct way to use them. They didn't really come with any insturctions.

Well that stinks! No instructions.
Quote:
Do you know of a website or something to that effect? Or perhaps, could you tell me how I should start?

Okay, here's a few suggestions. Start at the library. See what they have on video and in book form. If nothing, try to find a video to buy. Here's a review link that might help. http://www.exercisevideosreviews.co...ml#anchor125703
Do yo have a Y in your area? They have a class called Body Pump that uses all sorts of rubber stuff. You could ask if they would let you join in one class just to learn (if you didn't want to subscribe to the whole 7-week session). Or, you could just ask to spend some time with a trainer to show you some things for all of the major body parts.
There's so much you can do, it would take forever explaining it here.