#3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-03-03, 03:59

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Default Fitting in the Bath

Hi Kenny

Please wait whilst a throw the wet bath sponge at Fiona. I'll give her smelly poms!!! Mind you when I was 14 and again at 17 I did not have a bath for a year as I was covered in plaster or in a brace whilst I recovered from an operation on my spine.

Anyway Kenny, back to you. I am sure that it must be great to be able to sit in a bath again. I know I found it more difficult to get in my old bath and I won't try them when I'm in hotels. My problem is trying to work out how to get out of them as I can not raise myself up from a sitting position, I always turn on my front to get out. This also has something to do with my back I think.

So when I had my bathroom refitted 7 years ago I had a double bath fitted. This is great as not only is it plenty wide enough, being little I can sit across the bath and sit and read in comfort. Still turn over to get out though.

So Kenny, luxuriate and enjoy your bath time. It is great being able to see those small changes as we lose weight. My most recent one was to be able to do my shoe laces up with my feet still on the floor.

Keep at it and I look forward to hearing about your weigh in tomorrow.