#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-18-12, 10:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 204/150/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default A Strange Dilema

A strange dilema...........

Never thought I'd say it, since I love shopping, but I'm getting very concerned that all this money I'm spending (and believe me, I'm a very thrifty shopper and can smell a great deal a mile away!) will be a waste of my time and hard-earned money. Let me explain..........

In the past, every year I would buy a few to several new pieces of clothing at the change of every new season because the clothes from the prior year were too small. This year nothing fits, everything I own is too big! I'm not kidding when I say I need an entire new wardrobe! OK, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining; I am committed to this lifestyle, I love how I look, how I feel, and I love the clothes that I can now wear.....but..... I'm scared.......

I can't afford to buy a new wardrobe all over again next year......what if my body decides to re-adjust itself and I struggle maintaining at 145 or 150 or even 155 and nothing fits again?!?!

I'm trying to make my wardrobe work for me but honestly every evening I stare befuddled in my closet trying to find something to wear! Here's the thing, I have never been this size in my adult years, not even in high school which was over 30 years ago anyway!

It's a happy dilemma, but a dilemma all the same.

Is there help for me?????
Sponsored Links