Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Karen:

Wonderful ideas:

Quote:
The Recipe of the Week can be a stickie in the recipe section. Then, the link can be posted in the Readers Recipes under its corresponding category.

That's perfect!

Quote:
January: Induction
February: Casseroles/Valentine's
March: Soup
April: Spring like food/Easter
May: Warm salads
June: Summer Vegetables
July: Barbecue
August: Barely cooked dinners
September: Easy or Induction recipes
October: One pot meals
November: Hearty Soups/Thanksgiving
December: Recipes to keep you on track. Maybe Christmas cookies?

Awesome.

Quote:
What about soliciting recipes, then picking one to try for the week. It would be better to have a back-log. All the recipes can be posted to try and for comments, but only one would be chosen for "club" purposes.

So who would choose the recipe for the Week? Random draw (based on your suggested categories/month)? Not sure how that would be possible though. I'd normally just open up a page in a book, but can't do that either. I'd sure love your input on this one b/c you are the food genius.

Quote:
I would keep it going all year. When something disappears, people have a tendency to forget about it.

OK, with the above list, it should stay alive.

I'm feeling a little pushy about all of this, but I'd really like to see the concept not fizzle out. Largely, it may be my own personal issues as I approach maintenance. I'd kind of like to "root" myself to this forum and this would be a great way to do it.

Thank you so much Karen. Your input is valued. I will check those links you provided.

Wanda