View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 09:06

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%

I agree with KJ. Starve 'em out! I actually wanted to take the agressive approach, and take the anti-fungals right away. Well, let me tell you, I was miserable. If I could re-do it, I would have started out slower.

I take a product called Candistroy. It is by a company called Nature's Secret. It comes in a box, has a bottle of anti-fungal, and a bottle of probiotic. Very convenient. You can take one tablet a day, then increase as you feel necessary. Not me, I took three at once, and four hours later, I wanted to die.

As for the L-glutamine, I would consider it your most important supplement. If money is an issue, just get the L-Glutamine and follow the diet. If you can, get the powdered form of L-Glutamine, it mixes with water. The capsules are fine, tho, you just have to take more of them. I would take a 500mg capsule at least three times a day, 1/2 hour before meals. Make sure the amino acid is a "free form" amino. Twin Lab makes a good product. You would find it in the amino acid section. If you order from iherb.com, you will save money, and get your order in two business days. You can find the Candistroy, and everything else you need on iherb.com.

If you have any more questions, just let us know!!!

-Jess