View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 06:32

Plan: Bernstein/Atkins
Stats: 210/180/125
BF:
Progress: 35%

I'm not either one, but my recommendation is to do diet first. Starve 'em out! Get as close to NO-carb as possible for at least two weeks, but watch out for die-off symptoms. If they get too bad, you can add a bit of carb back, but be aware, you're just feeding the little beggars and the sooner and more completely they die, the better. Next get the L-glutamine and probiotics. Frankly, anthing will do for now. I prefer a probiotic with more than one kind, but plain old acidophilus will do to start. Gives 'em competition. You can probably get both of them at Wal-Mart. Wait and see how that does before trying the anti-fungals. Get most of them to die off then add the antifungal to kill the stragglers. If you do all of that at once you'll be *truly* miserable from die-off symptoms. Be prepared for the *tremendous* cravings for sugar/starch/fermented products (including beer, if you imbibe). There may also be a lot of intestinal gas, belching, itching in embarrassing places, and a wooly mouth.
Have fun!!!