View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-02-03, 02:29

Plan: Bernstein/Atkins
Stats: 210/180/125
BF:
Progress: 35%
Lightbulb Cold Laser Therapy

Ok, I'm going to jump in here with both feet and just tell you about something my chiropractor/kineseologist and I have discovered. It'll sound *really* 'way out there, but I've been doing this for 20 months now and I know it works on me. Here goes: cold laser therapy.
First of all, for those who don't know what a cold laser is, simply put a laser pointer is one. The medical ones are much more powerful (and expensive), but they work the same way. I know there are scientific explanations out there on the internet which explain how shining a 'red light' on the body will help it heal, but I know FOR SURE that if my chiro cold lasers my pancreas for about 10 minutes it'll lower my BG by 30-40 points within the hour. And it lasts all day. It works approximately as well on me as going for a brisk 30 minute walk will. The use of a Class IIIA laser pointer used for about an hour will do the same thing. (You want to find one rated as close to 635 nanometers as possible) I just stick my laser pointer into my bra and point it down toward the pancreas and leave it there to shine on the skin over the area where the pancreas is.
Cross my heart (bra--pun intended ) it works. And hey, it's harmless--what can you lose to try it?
...No, I'm NOT kidding....
Sponsored Links