View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Mar-01-03, 14:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/103/105 Female 66
BF:Way too much
Progress: 102%

Fantasia,

I think Dex may have a point. I started Atkins last year and lost 60+ lbs in 6 months than found my CCL and went on maintenance for 6 months. I started again in Jan of this year to lose the remaining 40 lbs.

I had the hardest time breaking thru the point where I started maintenance, in fact even gained 4 - 5 lbs. But the good news is, you can break thru that point and keep losing.

I was really frustrated on Feb 1 when the scale said 150, but this morning it said 139.5. (my weigh in day is the first day of each month.) I find the jean-o-meter is much more accurate than the scales.

I do Callanetics also. Don't ya just love the stretches? I feel taller! Which is a good thing, cause everyone in my household, except me is over 6 foot tall.

As far as TOM and the other medical problems, talk to your Dr. I was experiencing changes (similiar to what you have described) and made an appointment. She looked me straight in the eye and said - you are 45 - things start changing and will continue to do so for the next couple of years.

Don't get discouraged, look how far you have come.

Carrollee