View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Mar-05-12, 02:50

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I had a boxing lesson! My gym gives unlimited trainer sessions to it's patrons, included in the subscription. I already tried to get some guidance in my lifts, but we know how that went! So, since there's a punching bag in one of the group rooms, which is sometimes open for general use, and I sometimes long to HIT something, I decided to learn the basics.

I had a lot of fun, he taught me to jab, hook and uppercut, duck and weave, holding up those sort of pad things for me to hit. I didn't wear gloves, because it was hard to figure out where to put the thumbs, and the leather really dug into them and was uncomfortable. I've got eczema on my hands, but surprisingly enough the skin on my knuckles didn't split. Just a little abrasion on my left index finger's base knuckle.

While we were training, a man came in and asked something like, "Is it because she's got a booked lesson?" I think he wanted to box, too...!