View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Feb-22-12, 02:17

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

I posted this in my journal a while ago: "I have officially lost it. I'm serious. I'm about to share with you all the extent of my insanity, spelled out black on white.

These are my loony-tunes fitness goals:

Bench 100 kg
Deadlift 200 kg
Squat 150 kg
10 unassisted pullups
Do the "bridge" unassisted for 5 min
Handstand ditto for 5
Cartwheels (major psychological block)
Front flip
Back flip
Spagat / Front and side splits
Back roll to stand
Handstand pushups
Climb a rope

These are pretty much all of my wants for fitness, some of the wishes go back many years, the powerlifting ambitions are new. Most of the gymnastics stuff are things I never managed as a teenager, and always wanted to one day achieve. I thought I'd write them all out to convince myself that they are achievable. BECAUSE I THINK THEY ARE.

I'm healthy. My metabolism has a few challenges, and I'm weak in some muscles, but I should actually make most of these IF I WANT IT ENOUGH.

It may take years. I will probably have to change my eating habits and throw weight loss to the curb for a little while, and train insane amounts. But, I know if I achieve even a few of these, my body will transform itself. MAybe the focus on weight loss was actually wrong for me. Maybe this will do the trick!"

Now I'm bummed that I've volunteered to sing at the ash wednesday service today and so I can't get to the gym... due to a choir practice on thursday I won't get a chance to make up for it, and I'll lose one session this week. Darn it!