View Single Post
  #194   ^
Old Fri, Feb-28-03, 15:21

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Boy a cruise sounds so good right now. I would love to be able to leave it all behind for just a little while. But unless money drops down from the sky, I don't see it happening. Have a great trip Dee. It sounds like great fun.

I think my body is just confused. I had hardly any period and then less than 3 weeks later it was the period from hell. I sure wish for the days where they were regular and predictable. Now I'm not sure when or how bad... I would rather they just stop than wondering what's next. So anyhow, this is FUN!!!

Along with all that, I think my ability to make good choices food wise has suffered. I'm not ready to give up, but I do think these hormonal changes are affecting my moods and my ability to "think straight". I plug along, cause what else am I going to do. It's a day by day thing, and today's been fairly good. So I'll build on that and continue on. But I've had some really stupid weak moments where I actually bought Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, because I just had to have some chocolate. Not sure if this is related or just a weakness for chocolate.

Well, these are my current struggles. Thanks for listening, ladies. Victoria