View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 21:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 185/168/145 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 43%

Tracy, How did you feel when you were lc-ing? I know that I feel much better than I have for the 14 months that I had been off of it. You still have a good -sized loss so is wasn't all for nothing. I agree with several people re-examine your motives, pick yourself up again and just face each moment as it comes. It takes 21 days to make a new habit but I know for myself it took alot longer to change what I consider my comfort foods to low carb choices. Speaking of choices, this time try to add more variety on yr menus. With a ltd amount of carbs there are an unlimited amount of recipes on the net. It takes a little time and effort but alot can be prepared ahead of time.
Do not put yrself down because you eat x amount of food. I bet I could beat you on a binge any day of the week. What is past is past -tomorrow is a new day and with each good food choice will come a new sense of acomplishment for you. All of us are here to listen girl, but if you didn't want to do it again you wouldn't have posted.
Looking forward to seeing more posts on yr sucesses!!!!
Jan Patterson