#8   ^
Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 21:00
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/250/160
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default 60 pounds

So you need to lose 60 pounds, and find a way to keep it off. But how badly do you want to lose those pounds? I'll bet you look a lot better with them gone. And I'll bet you'll feel better about yourself; and feel better in general. But only you can make that decision. The only way to succeed in Atkins is to stick to the plan.

For you, I think a part of that plan has to be to diminish the importance of food in your life. Yes, go back to induction. And go to Chapter 21 of the Atkins book and read it. And do what I do every day, whenever I think of it. Stand in front of a mirror and ask yourself if you are happy with what you see; if what you see is leading you to a happy and healthy life.

You have to want to be 140 pounds more than you want to sit around eating. You must be willing to get up and exercise every day. That's what it takes. When you feel like cheating, get up and do something active; even if its just cleaning up around the house. It works if you want it to.

If you will get back on Induction and stick with it for a few weeks, I think you will get past your present state of cravings and weakness. Go pick up something that weighs 20 pounds. That's what you had lost and are now carrying around with you everywhere right now. So don't sit around moaning. Get back to it, and get determined. I believe you really want to or you wouldn't be here for support.

Good Luck, and please keep us posted on your progress!!!