View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 20:32

Plan: atkins
Stats: 187/183/140?
BF:
Progress:

thanks for all the help guys!!! i just got back from the gym and am feeling GREAT!!! im down to 180LBS!!!! and my bench press went up 4 lbs i signed up at fitday too what an AWESOME FREEBIE!!! its just what i have been loking for!! oh and a thing about my cheese intake i think i may have written the wrong scenario, by slices of cheese i ment just the little cracker barrel chedder cheese slices about 1 inch in diameter by 1 millimeter thick (basically a sliver that i trim off the brick) :-) it dawned on me later that a SLICE would be more like a BIG slice!! like the prewrapped slices i will DEFFINATLY steer clear of the "MEGA slices" i will also take the advice on the veggies i would love a few slivers of onion in my omletes and thank you VERY much for the "strict menu" im one of those kind of people that seems to take things to extreams such as if 20 carbs lose weight then 0!! carbs means BIG RESULTS.. and i'm seeing that this is not always a good attitude when it comes to "long term" goals, again thank you all! i will keep you updated