Thread: so sad
View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 15:55

Plan: WebMD w/LC choices
Stats: 322/297/199 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 20%
I can only agree with what everyone has said so far...

I'll add though that there are wonderful guys out there that *do* love based on the person as a whole, not only as a physical package.

After being in a relationship for over 5 years and thinking I was headed for marriage, my dear ex decided to tell me one day that I was too fat and not good looking enough for him to be attracted to anymore. To think, I wasn't even at my heaviest then! Hmph!!

Then there's the people that say "You have such a pretty face..." My crappy self-image and self-esteem always completes the sentence for them (in my head) "...too bad you're such a fatty."

I met my DH 3.5 years ago at my heaviest and in the shock of the century, he was attracted to me emotionally, spiritually and physically!

With your success, I can only imagine how good you look, nevermind that you were beautiful inside and out before you started this WOL. Don't fret about the insecurities of others, take pride in yourself-- for your successes and your future.

Your Prince Charming is out there... he just may have a flat tire at the moment and no horse to ride in on. It *will* happen, I promise.

Happy LCing!
Nikki