Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 08:58
Registered Member

Plan: Mix of Atkins and Neanderthin
Stats: 240/196/175 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

Quote:
Originally posted by kmwebb1967
I had a problem with headaches at first, but nothing major. MY problem is that I have been ill...TWO COLDS since I started this WOE. I have felt crappy for 3 days now, and the last one was mid January!
I really don't understand this because I am taking my vitamins and other supplements now...and I rarely took them before I started this WOE.
Any one else with this problem??? I am concerned about the med's I am taking as well.

I have had a similar problem. I have been LCing for about 3 weeks now. I had a real nasty cold last week that took about a week to develop and I still have slight symptoms of my cold hanging around. Prior to LCing I rarely got colds and they would only last for a few days so it makes me wonder why I am getting colds now. I am talking a multi-vitamin now which I rarely did before and am eating far more veggies that I ever have. During this time I have pretty much hovered around 233-234lbs and haven't lost any more weight. Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? I am thinking of increasing my carbs a little to see if that helps.