#11   ^
Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 03:09
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 289/213/145
BF:?
Progress: 53%
Default Ohmigosh! It worked!

It worked! It worked! This morning, for the very first time ever, my stick changed color! And not just to lavender! I went straight to "moderate" in fifteen seconds. Yippee!!!! I could just dance! In fact, even though this is a strength training day, I'm so happy, I think I'll have to do step instead--just to move around a little bit more! (I'm using way too many exclamation points--sorry . . . !!!)

Thank you so much for the encouragement and for letting me know about the other signs of fat-burning. I had several of them without knowing their significance. I can see I'm going to have to drink even m-o-r-e water.

And Kelly--those before and after pictures are a real motivator for me. Wow! You look fabulous!

Paleo--Good to see another vegetarian. Lately, I've tried to eat a little meat. I crumble a few slices of bacon in my omelette and it doesn't gag me too badly, but the thought of a steak . . . ooooooh! Blech! I don't think I'll ever get that far. It's just been too long (9 years), and I sure don't miss it. In fact, now that the diet seems to be working, I may even try getting rid of the bacon. I don't want it. I don't like it. Maybe I don't need it??? After induction, it should get much easier, I think. It is a little weird right now, being a vegetarian who doesn't eat vegetables. Since I seem to be eating nothing but eggs, does that make me an "ovarian"????