View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Feb-27-03, 00:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 318/243.4/160 Female 5' 8.5"
BF:60%/41.85%/23%
Progress: 47%

You know this could really be great if we do it right. I wouldn't mind keeping a master book and keeping it on a web site for downloading if you need me to. That's not a problem. Then people could just update their copy when ever they felt like it. I guess we could do it like a book club where a bunch of us try the recipe and then say what we think of it. Then if it's a keeper we add it to the book. That might take a long time to get a good amount of recipes but we would get to have variety and we would end up with tried and true good LC recipes. Also, there are varying degrees of Low Carb recipes. Some are suitable for Maintenance and others can be used on induction. Some people may not want to try the higher carb recipes just yet. (I'm one of those people) But, if we get a variety of people trying the recipes and reporting back then not everyone has to try each dish every time. And also we could categorize them in groups like 0 - 5 carbs / 6 - 10 carbs / 11 - 15 carbs. And why don't we take turns suggesting new recipes to try. Starting with Meigg's wing recipe sounds WONDERFUL Also getting a moderator to give us a club spot is important. Anyone know who to ask for that?

I think this could be fun!

Oh and if any of you have digital cameras out there, we could put pictures with the recipes too!

Julie Huck
310/273/160