Old Wed, Feb-26-03, 17:21
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%
Default Guess What I Just Found Out!!!!

Hello, its me again

Well, I've been b___tchn for a day or two about not losing and switching plans, so after a day of indecision came home from my tiny towns tiny library with a few books am now totally confused and had no idea what I could possibly eat without doing horrendous damage to myself Monticnac, Somersizing, The Anti Aging Zone, ................ I thought a salad might be a safe choice and I fixed myself a big spinach salad with some other veggies and poured on the fat free ceasar dressing. It tasted funny......... I suddenly realized that for a month I had eaten full fat dressings and now this fat free dressing tasted strange.

To some of you, this will be hard to believe but until a month ago I had never tasted full fat dressing as I still have never tasted a soda that is not diet. So it took me some getting used to the fat dressings, but it was good, I am now having to readjust to fat-free and I will admit this ..hey when I'm wrong, I'm not chicken to say so . The fatty dressings do taste better. I really couldn't understand why you guys were raving on so about salad dressings when there were fat free's available. Now I know, I'm not saying I'll eat them but I will say they do taste realllllly good

My library didn't have body for life, which is what I am thinking of looking into, but I am going to the (small)city on Friday and should be able to pick up a copy there.
Sponsored Links