View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Wed, Feb-26-03, 05:35

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 240/234/180
BF:
Progress: 10%

Thank you all for writing to me. The last couple of days have been bad. We are snowed in, can you believe it? I live in Hot Springs, Arkansas, the south, where it is always supposed to be warm. Because I am snowed in all I am doing is thinking about food. That is the fat person coming out!!! Last night I fixed hot wings, with Frank's Hot Sauce, the best. That is okay, but went to the grocery store and bought junk food. Haven't gotten into it yet, I am hoping that by writing to you all that will inspire me to be good.
KoKo - I am sure glad that your sister-in-law has a good prognosis. My husband has been through the whole round of treatments, surgery, chemo, radiation and now more chemo. He is about ready to tell all of the doctors enough is enough. I am suprised that he hasn't hit this point before. But I guess you just do what you have to do to stay alive.
Can someone tell me how you can post a private message. Tried today and it wouldn't let me do it.
Take care you all and remember that I really appreciate the time you spend writing to me.
Jan