#1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-03, 14:38
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 167.5/156.5/140
BF:34%/29%/20%
Progress: 40%
Default Her Goes ............help

I am fairly new here, have posted several times and am a daily reader of many, many posts.
Today would have been my 9th day into induction (2nd time around) but it now has become my 2nd day of binging.
I know everything I need to know, I could form a group or become a speaker about low carb eating and exercise.
Why can't I do it?
Why can I tell everyone else how much they will benefit from exercise and weight loss but I can't stick to it myself?
You have heard so many times before, "why can't I be sucessful? " Why is it so hard for me to do?
I know what will happen if I put even one cracker in my mouth. I understand it's not just in my head but my body will actually feels like it needs more. So then why do I allow it to happen?
How long can I keep blaming it on 'that time of the month'?
I know women burn more calories during this time that is why you have cravings, but still, with the goal I have for weight loss, what will make me change?
For the first time today, I thought I would just be happy with the way I am.
I love the person I am, just not the way I look.
I feel like I am extremely nice looking and actually look very attractive in my clothes.
But I want to look attractive in smaller clothes.
How long can I keep going back and forth?
My stomach aches from home made chocolate icing I ate. But is that enough to resolve this for more than one week?

Sorry to rant but I feel like I am at an end of trying.
Sponsored Links