Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%
Default Re: Notice They Don't Lose Much Weight

Quote:
Originally posted by KoKo
. I have met a lot of really nice people on this forum and do not want to hurt or offend any of them.

Hi Jessea

I certainly do not send any bad thoughts to anyone and am sorry if I came accross that way. I just think that this diet is too much touted as a quick way to lose weight. I have stated maybe not in the post that started this thread that for some people this is a miracle diet but not for me. I just wondered if there were many others who had tried the plan and felt as I do.

I actually do know quite a bit about nutrition.(I just choose to disregard it in sake of vanity at times) For me emotional health is harder to come by than physical, luckily I am quite blessed with comparatively good physical health but have a lot of issues with body image and a few extra pounds causes me such distress that maybe a lot of people can't understand.

Once again, I am not trying to hurt or offend anyone, please do not take it that way. I congratulate anyone who is losing weight , it can be a difficult thing to do.