View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-03, 12:22

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%

I have to say, I am a slow loser as well, but the benefits of this plan outway the slow weight loss. I am feeling healthier than I have in years, and am taking care of alot of health issues that were diet related.

I don't think it is fair for you to mention how many people are "not losing much weight". Most people on this plan are here because no other plan worked for them. We are all working very, very hard to make this work. Nothing in life is easy. I really don't think you are going to find a plan out there that will make the weight drop off like you think it should. And plans that cause weight loss like that are bad for your health.

I think you need to educate yourself, get some good books about nutrition.

Yes, I have only lost three pounds in two months, but it is more than I did on any other plan. It doesn't matter how long the journey takes, as long as you keep moving. Like I said, weight loss isn't the only issue. A lifetime of bad eating habits cannot be erased in a few months.

Good luck to you in whatever path you choose, but please send no bad thoughts to the rest of us. We know what we are doing.

-Jess