#69   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-03, 11:43
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Oh Lord...am I a procastinator?

Angela, I have written 10 page papers the night before they were due!! Who knows where that comes from?? I just attended a training session on some tips for procastinators... I'm going to start retraining my thinking.

BTW, my kitchen sinks, counter and stove.... that one little glass that I'll rinse out later....OMG...you'd think it was Thanksgiving night. And I live alone!

Well...I weighed 169 this morning, however I believe that will adjust later to 167 since I ate so late last night...that's been the usual case anyway. But that is still a gain of 2 pounds recently.

NEW ATTITUDE is one of the things this thread is about, no?

Here's what I'm NOT going to do: I'm not going to whine about how I have to get stricter...I'm not going to go back to the beginning... I'm not going to feel defeated, guilty or hopeless...I'm not going to run down the list of newbie questions to see why I'm not peeing purple...

I'm just going to begin today with a meal plan, first. My breakfast, lunch and snacks will be planned ahead of time and I will take them with me to school, along with a large water bottle and my vitamins. I'm going to hold my head up high, feel good about myself and my progress so far...I'm going to be conscious of my posture and how I hold in my stomach and hold back my shoulders...

I'm going to realize that I am no longer 260 pounds...that I am in a size 10, not a 20...I'm going to thank God for my health, for finding a plan that finally helped change my life, for my friends and family, all my blessings...and for a brand new day.

I believe that LOTS of positive will turn around a LITTLE bit of negative. So I'm going to let the weight issue adjust itself around my internal changes. I'm believing that the external behaviors will follow the internal attitude...

What do you think? I'll concentrate on this for today and will report later... if anyone else does, please report how your day went too...before ong, maybe we'll find the answer around here somewhere!