View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-03, 10:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 227/201/197 Male 72
BF:
Progress: 87%

Of course that is what I meant to say. You can fill the in-betweens all you like in my post. I really didn't detail my position on the matter.

I expressed that she should decide her own weight.

What I meant though is as she is getting down in the pounds it would be really nice if she were to wiggle around more in front of him to see what he likes as well. She may then decide to alter her lower target weight and up it a bit.

Just a thought.

You women don't hear this, because it is guy talk, but I can't tell you how many times I've heard in my life from another male - Expressed disapproval of going too far on a diet. Now I will attest here for the record that it is fewer are more far between that they complain about underweight than overweight. But in good marriages and couples, the female should feel confident enough to really ask him what he likes. I mean they are both sharing the same pourridge, so why not find out what is "just right"?

Hehe, funny topic though.

Let's not distract this post from her success. She'll make the right decision along the way and find out what he likes as well. It is why they call it a couple, and it does take two to tango...

Tom C