View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-03, 09:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/194/140
BF:
Progress: 26%
Thumbs up BLOODY AMAZING! Had a fitting for my wedding dress

wow! is all i can say! Yesterday ended up being the big day. It was fitting time for the wedding dress. When my dress was ordered, i was 213 lbs, and hovering between a size 20/22, sometimes an 18 depending on what the style was like. I have not measured my self since then. Only stepped on that forbidden scale. Well, i slid into the beautiful white satin, glimmering sequins and lace reflected all around me, when, whoosh! The dress literally slid off me after i put it on. My seamstress remeasured me, and i have lost 3.5 inches all around my torso, my bust, and another 1.5 inches on top of that on my waist. Also an inch of each arm. She says im now close to a size 16! Thank goodness, my dress is an A-line style, and i have an amazing seamstress. She said she can sew it in. THe entire dress has to be taken apart. I told her, i have 3 more months till the wedding, expect another 15-20 lbs. I have never in my life had someone tell me to try not to lose that much weight! lol. I know i need to lose alot more, but that was sure good for the ego. Now, all i have to do, is get the swelling out of my head from the compliments! Its hard on the scale!
thought id share, as this was a great motivation for me, i really needed it right now. Hope this helps anyone on this WOE. It shows the success is not just measured on the scale, measuring your body is a great way to check as well.

Have a great day! I know i will!
Sponsored Links