#11   ^
Old Thu, Sep-22-11, 16:01

Plan: low carb high fat
Stats: 146/136/120 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
How much cheese? Can you cut back on diet coke?

What a stall often tells us is "How to Maintain at this Weight." But you don't really qualify yet, as pointed out above. This is not a linear process or a spreadsheet. If the body worked that way I could have gotten to goal eating low calorie but I never ever did!

Last winter, cutting carbs worked. This summer, upping my carbs with fruit but being ruthless about no processed food worked. This fall I will be making casseroles and changing it up yet again.

One firm rule that seems to work for me is: NO SNACKING. I eat my two meals a day, and I make it as big as I want, but that is it. Constantly goosing our pancreas with frequent small meals can keep our insulin up.

OR... people have divvied up their daily food into five small meals; because then their pancreas won't do the "mopping up" release which keeps insulin up; and fat locked away.

So I guess this rule is Even Meals. But only experimentation can see which one works for you.

I am going to swap to two meals and see how I go with that. It might help me?? I eat when I am bored and out of habit. If I am honest I have really noticed that i am not hungry on atkins so i could do this if I just break the habit of eating.