View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Feb-25-03, 06:18

Plan: The Obesity Code
Stats: 563/521/199 Male 6'4"
BF:
Progress: 12%

I love this place. You guys are real supportive. Surprisingly today I haven't had any carb cravings at all and i've actually felt pretty good. I don't know if that is because I satisfied what my body wanted though...... but anyways, I didn't eat many carbs today at all. Ate alot of fat also. I appreciate all the advice.

Quote:
Certain events make it harder for us... were you watching the WWE event with friends? We were wathcing it with family, so my binge (and there WAS a little) was pretty controlled because there was plenty of low-carb stuff there for me.

Yeah, my friends all came over like 8 of us and there was nachos, pizza, chips, salsa, dortios, donuts and pepsi. When the pizza came out I just had to have some, and then I ate another piece.... and another. But..... I still am proud of myself. I had the donut last and at that point I was feeling pretty shitty (btw, the donut was the best ive ever had ) and I figured at that point I had already eaten so many carbs, more wouldnt hurt (there was about 12 donuts left over and I was literly contemplating eating them all). But my common sense knocked in and I didn't eat anything else. Since we always have these "parties" at my place, next time im gonna make alot of low carb stuff..... like peanuts, ceaser salad, lots of wings and a big sausage platter. Im sure everyone would like that. I dont know why I made pizza :? shoulda known better.

But anyways, thanks alot for all the support guys. All it took was a look in the mirror today to realize that there is no way im going to ever get off this diet, not after the results im seeing!!!!!

Thanks guys