View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 17:27
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

A hug for Kassie ... and a butt-whoopin for Nicole as per request.

Kassie, I don't think you're punishing yourself by going back to (or staying on) induction, as long as you're eating good, nutritious food, taking your suppies, and as long as you're not "abusing" induction yo-yo style, making up for cheats or something like that. I can understand your worry over TOM, because all of our hormones seem to be related, including insulin.

Donna: I hear you on the old days of buffets! I didn't care how *horrible* I felt afterward, I was determined to maximize on the opportunity. We used to go to a place called Bonanza, and it was similar to Ponderosa: you order an entree, but you also have the buffet. *Way* more food than any normal human being should be able to eat. And you're right: it wasn't even that good!

--

Okay, a minor success for me: I'm cruising into the second half of my cycle with *zero* symptoms. My face is even clear. That's a good thing for me: on a bad month, I'd be in agony right about now and for the next two weeks.

I made it though my shift at work with zero cheating, but I'll give proper credit where it's due - I have a sinus infection and my cold pills are killing my appetite and keeping my mouth so dry, all I can do is drink water and chew gum. Still, I'll take any minor victory.