#5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 16:06
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Unhappy Oh wow!

After I read that article I got upset. I feel like I blew it big time. For you see, low carbing is the best for my health. There is no question to that in my mind and my doctor, he is surprised and thrilled to find a plan for me that actually helps "cure" my other illnesses such as skin problems, and asthma.
So I need to stay low carb to retain these benifits. But if I can't lose weight on this, where can I go? No other plan as ever worked for me.

Ok. So I'm at the beginning of a long tunnel, I do see a speck of light at the end but the distance that I will be traveling is daunting. How do I lower my carbs without jeopodizing my veggies? What do I use for my breakfast if I leave out my shake? I can't eat cheese or eggs! Meat is just too expensive for all my meals. I know these are things I have to work out to succeed.
I also need to add more exercise too, but I'm nervous about that. The last time I went to the gym regularly, I gained weight! I have muscles its just that when I exercise my muscles become sponges! I know I have to cut out sweetners until I start to lose, I don't drink sodas so that's easy. I don't drink coffee either. I drink caffiene free Red tea with no carbs.
I've already learned to drink the red tea without splenda.
I also can drink decaf coffee, once in a while, without splenda.
I don't smoke or drink so that issue is gone as well.
So my mind thinks I should be losing... but the scale and tape measure says different.