View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 13:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/132/122 Female 62
BF:23%
Progress: 79%

I know I did things backwards but I had trouble giving up my coffee in the a.m., diet coke through the day and wine in the evenings. I gave up my diet coke and coffee after about the 3rd day. Had a headache for about two days afterward, but been of off them for my forth week. My wine was a different story, I just didn't want to give up those nice relaxing evening with my spouse sipping wine. I still managed to do well, even though I didn't actually do the introduction, because my carbs stayed at about 23-26. My calaries were about 1600-1900. I still lost 10 lbs in the first two weeks. This past week I lost nothing. I start my forth week tomorrow, and I have decided to give up the wine and see how this works. So I guess you can say after three weeks, I'll be starting the introduction now. I've had to take steps to get here, but I think I'll be ok. Oh by the my sticks have been pink, so I do know thats good.

I really need to loose this weight, not just for myself but for my future. I've always gone from 115 to 160, then problems with my stepdaughter put me on paxil. I've been off paxil for over a year, but the paxil caused rapid weight gain. And of course it didn't come off when I got off the paxil. Well my other stepdaughter is getting married in June and I surely don't want to be in pictures with my spouses exwife (who weight maybe 115) looking like I do. Plus my spouses 25 year high school reunion is in Sept. So I really want to loose the weight, because I remember what its like to be thinner, and I want to feel better and healthier.