View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 13:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/219/145
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default I'm Stuck!

Hello...I am a first time "poster". I started Atkins on 01/01/2003 and have lost 15 lbs, 6 lb the first week and then a steady 2 lb per week until 2/5, but I have been stuck since then.

I haven't even heard of bars, shakes etc, but what I eat is a breakfast of a one egg omelet with a small slice of cheese, one strip of bacon. one link of sausage and a cup of decaf, sometimes with heavy cream. All the packaging says 0 carbs. Lunch is a good sized hamburger or some tuna & mayo with pork rinds and dinner is another hamburger or some chicken. I was having a portion of lettuce or spinach but have cut that out now. I never get hungry, just a bit empty when it's time to eat. I drink about 3 litres of water a day and take a multivitamin. I do indulge in one small dish of SF jello each day and occasionally some pork rinds with mayo as a dip. The ketostix continue to register in the medium range of purple.

I absolutely have NOT eaten anything else but I am getting discouraged. I like the way I feel with this pattern of eating and am quite content to continue but sure would like to see some results. I have referred back to the chapter on "getting stuck" and do wonder about medications...I take blood pressure medicine, hormone replacement therapy, arthritis meds and one for acid reflux (which seems to be nonesistant on Atkins).

I sure would appreciate any suggestions and a word of encouragement from anyone who cares to comment. Thanks for listention. Perhaps I should have a little cheese with this whine!
Sponsored Links