View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-24-03, 06:53

Plan: LC/BFL
Stats: 160/159/145
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Planning journal

I started the BFL program today, I was doing a practice run over the weekend, but today is my offical starting day.

I downloaded and printed off the worksheets from the BFL website (charts just like in the book) I have been planning out my meals everyday and then marking down exactly what I have been eating. This has really helped me see what I am eating, when I am eating, how much...etc.

Also I have been writing my plan for my workout then writing down exactly what I have been doing.

Do anyone else do this? It has really kept me motivated so far.

I didn't want to keep this type of journal on the computer, because I would feel I would have to get on the computer everytime to see what I planned for the day. This way I have everything in a notebook and I can take it with me where every I go.

I am leaving the end of this week for florida. I am planning on going to a gym while I am there to keep on track with my weight lifting. I know I will be able to get my carido in but the weights I will have to make a trip to the gym. I will be taking my notebook/journal with me as a reminder to keep on track.
Sponsored Links