#13   ^
Old Fri, Aug-05-11, 11:43

Plan: Modified Atkins
Stats: 218/175.4/113 Female 62 in
BF:
Progress: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMim
My youngest is almost 5, and I'd not even really heard of LCing as a healthy way of eating until last year (I always thought it was just a fad thing). It made so much sense when I first read about it on Mark's Daily Apple that I immediately jumped into it and I have often thought over the last year and a half, with much regret, how much I wish that I'd know about LCing when I was having babies and nursing, so that I could have given them a healthier start. I'm a little jealous of you moms who know better at a younger age. You've got to feel so great about what you're doing for your children.

Goodness, how ironic was this. I posted this a couple of months before finding out I was pregnant again. Wish I'd remembered having written this post... maybe it would have helped me to stay more on track with my eating during this pregnancy. I've been trying to eat LC, but failing regularly. Went awol from this site for quite awhile, but am really wanting to do the right thing by baby so I'm back here to keep myself accountable for these last couple of months of the preganancy and during breastfeeding.