View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-04-11, 10:40

Plan: atkins
Stats: 225/200/170 Male 5'11
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default Not totally new, but starting over after 2 years need advice

Was down to 170 at one point in my life using Atkins, but gained it all back when I thought I could go off and survive. Doesnt work. I have to admit its a lifestyle now to keep this weight off. My weakness is of course sweets

I am back on Atkins and it is coming off slowly, but not fast enough for me.

I am at about 18-25 carbs a day and that is it

I use Atkins products mainly in the morning. A shake or a daybreak bar for breakfast but being on the go lunch is hard

I am asking do you think this is an acceptable lunch:

Subway tuna salad, all veggies, salt and pepper

Thats it. I get everything on it but hot peppers. Dressing: No

Now before in my life I was eating well over 400 carbs a day so this significant a cut back is a huge difference.

I followed induction, dont eat any junk food, etc etc stay away from carrots, sugary veggies etc etc

But for lunch I do do the Subway salad since I cannot eat their subs anymore.

If I do Jimmy Johns I get the Turkey Unwich, which is normal turkey breast in a lettuce wrap.

I work out in the boondocks so not eating something from one of those two places, or a Wendy's salad, is not an options

I think the problem I have now is I eat too many nuts. I love the things but avoid cashews.

ALso I would like to know what people do for breakfast when you have about 15 minutes to get out the door and I cannot cook to save my life

About twice a week I will eat a plain rice cake with whipped cream cheese other than that its all atkins daybreak bars
Sponsored Links